Tuesday, April 18, 2017

...during this difficult time.

Good morning friends!  I hope your weekend was wonderful and that you celebrated the resurrection of our Lord with those you love!  I'm back today to share a couple of sympathy cards I made yesterday.  They both have the same layout but use different colors and slightly different 'looks'.  It felt good to be crafty again even though I had to make sympathy cards.  Anyway, here you go:


Both cards were made with three Jaded Blossom stamps sets:  Cross Dies, Paint Splatters 2, Rejoice, and Spring Splatters.  All colors and cardstock are from SU and the insides are currently blank. 

I do work today but I need to get a couple of more cards made so I'll be working on those this afternoon.  Hopefully I'll be back to share those cards soon!  Have a lovely Tuesday everyone!

Lorie