Sunday, April 9, 2017

Pow, zap, zoom...

Hello! Happy Spring!  I know I haven't been around much so if you happen to see this...I hope you enjoy!

Today is my youngest son's 19th birthday...yep, 19.  My goodness how the years have flown.  What is super fun is that, while growing and maturing, he is still just a big kid as you can tell from the card I made him.
Truly this is just a clean and simple card with this month's Reverse Confetti sketch as my inspiration.  with a pieced image of one of his favorite show's characters...The Flash.  The svg file is from a past blog hop with SVG Cutting Files and is no longer available though you should head over to their blog to check out their cut club because it is totally fantastic and a trial month is just $5 for a limited time!.  The stamps are from Jaded Blossom's stamp sets So Many Birthdays and Super Hero.

Well, that is it...short and sweet.  I hope, someday, I'll get back to blogging regularly but for now I'll just be popping in now and then.  Take care all!

Lorie